Monday, December 3, 2007

The finished product!


Taaa-Dahhhh!

4 comments:

Cindy Tadje said...

I love your cute little house. It will have to be looked at by the judges to see if it competes with the "castle." I laughed outloud about lauren. I miss her and all of you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie! Wow! I totally miss you! You're family is SO CUTE and I'm way impressed with the gingerbread house! I am so envious that you're going to be living so close to Lezlee. She spends a lot of time shopping in Grand Junction so I'm sure you'll see her A LOT!!! You must be so excited to finally be settled! Tell Kennan Hi from us and congratulations! Sure love ya!

Lindsey Swensen

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

ANG! Are you serious?! HOORAY! I am so excited!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys! Anyways lets just say tears came to eyes when I read the news! Keep me posted!!! Love you guys and your family is beautiful!!! CONGRATS! Get ready to shop the GJ mall, you haven't lived until you shop there!!!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

ANG. I have goo news. The director of the ER told me that they in need of your husband! They asked if he would be interested!!! They also asked if you have already signed on to a contract with Grand Junction!? Anyways If you're interested let me know! I know Montrose is so tempting, but you could live by me! Free dental work for life!!!