Sunday afternoon, Preston and Lauren were watercoloring pictures for mom. They were supposed to be cleaning out their brushes but got a little sidetracked when Dad was standing in front of the sink. Here is what happened - as told by Preston & Lauren: "We had so fun. Lauren colored "light-ming" (aka lightening) and a necklace on Dad. Preston colored on his leg, "I love Preston". He drew a mustash on Dad. Preston also drew an indian crown on his forehead. Mom helped out by drawing an "I love Mom" tatoo and a bird tatoo (see forearm). Sunday, September 2, 2007
Body Art on Dad
Sunday afternoon, Preston and Lauren were watercoloring pictures for mom. They were supposed to be cleaning out their brushes but got a little sidetracked when Dad was standing in front of the sink. Here is what happened - as told by Preston & Lauren: "We had so fun. Lauren colored "light-ming" (aka lightening) and a necklace on Dad. Preston colored on his leg, "I love Preston". He drew a mustash on Dad. Preston also drew an indian crown on his forehead. Mom helped out by drawing an "I love Mom" tatoo and a bird tatoo (see forearm).
Posted by
Angie
at
7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a fun Sunday afternoon activity!!
Senta
Post a Comment