Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Here are our little munchkins trick-or-treating at our house. Kennan stayed home to hand out the candy to the hords of kids that found their way to our door step. Our kids thought they were really funny to be trick-or-treating at their own house.



I also included a picture of Carter since he wasn't included in the "Halloween Preview" picture. He was the cutest little knight around...although not a very brave one. The scary costumes freaked him out. Take note: the first picture isn't a full body shot. Check out the other picture...when I was trying to get a photo of his whole costume, he went and stood in the corner while saying, no yelling, "No!" Getting him to smile with the kung-fu grip on the candy wasn't a problem. Actually, now that I am typing this, I remember it was a problem. I have about 10 pictures of him at the counter. 8 of them have him saying "cheese" while holding the Laffy Taffy right over his eyes...and giggling because I couldn't take a picture of his face.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Ang! SO CUTE! I found you through cindy's blog! Anyways just wanted to say hi! It was so fun to look at how big your family is getting! I think about you guys often. Everytime I see ortho coming in the ED!! Love ya! Lezlee. Just 3 years ago we were partying at your house in Michigan!!